NextPhase Development Ltd (NPD) aims to provide defect free products to its clients on time and within budget.
NPD operates a Quality Management System that includes aspects specific to chartered planning and development surveyors, project managers and environmental consultants.
The management is committed to:
• Develop and improve the Quality Management System
• Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
• The enhancement of client satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
• Ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction
• Communicate throughout the organisation the importance of meeting client needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
• Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
• Ensure the availability of resources
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and the organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
NPD constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.